The winners of the Auction House Scotland Empty Homes Awards will be announced when the 13th Scottish Empty Homes Conference comes to Glasgow in February.
Awards in five different categories will be up for grabs. The awards are:
- Best Use of Empty Homes to Meet Social/Affordable Housing Need
- Special Recognition Award
- Best Housing Renovation – Members of the Public
- Best Housing Renovation – Sector
- Best Environmentally Friendly Retrofit
For the first time in the history of the Scottish Empty Homes Awards, members of the public will even be eligible to enter.
The nomination deadline has been extended to 24th February and all nominations can be made here on our website.