Riddle’s Court, 322 Lawnmarket, Edinburgh
Opening doors, unlocking potential
The Scottish Empty Homes Partnership hosts the 9th Scottish Empty Homes Conference 2019. The day is aimed at Empty Homes Practitioners, Elected Members, Housing Development Staff, Housing Associations, Community Groups and others with an interest in private sector empty homes work. Join us to look at how this type of work can meet the challenges we are facing today and help to deliver the long-term vision for housing in Scotland.
As ever we will have a packed agenda of speakers and the opportunity to choose from several workshops. Who knows – you might even be our Howdens Scottish Empty Homes Champion of the Year 2019!
- Early bird delegate rate – £106.80 (+ booking fee). Available until 30.09.19
- Full price delegate rate – £130.80 (+ booking fee).
- Local Authority Multi-Buy delegate rate (Buy 1 get 1 half price) – £98.10 (+booking fee). Discount applied to each ticket.
You can pay by card or request an invoice on registering. Please note – invoice payments must be settled before the date of the conference.
Enquiries about registration or sponsorship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration opens from 9.30am
- Welcome to Riddle’s Court
- Chair’s Welcome – Elena Whitham
- Introduction by Graeme Brown/Gordon MacRae
- Keynote Address – Kevin Stewart MSP (Minister for Local Government, Housing and Planning)
- Howden’s Scottish Empty Homes Champions Awards
- Sponsor presentation
- Matt Allwright – Empty Property Scandal